Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last of the Christmas Cards?






These are supposed to be all the horizontal ones but I found one more vertical one that I missed last time! These were such a pleasure to make, I love the papers Stampin' Up had this year for Christmas! Plus all the other companies like Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket, it has been a yummy paper year :) The last card is so cool I have been wanting to make a card on Kraft paper (note to self request it on wishRAK!) and I always thought it looked cool when people colored white on it. I used the water color crayons but the white didn't really come out too white, all in all it looks cool. The card I CASEd must have used something else, maybe colored pencils or even Copic markers.

I have now discovered I need yet 3 more cards so even though these were the last and I thought I was done it looks like I will be making more tomorrow to get in the mail on Monday. Hope you aren't sick of Christmas cards! Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you not only created these wonderful cards (each beautiful on its own merit), but that you also posted all of them -- I've really fallen off uploading my cards and just today am mailing out more of them!

    I especially like how you created a nest out of the branch punches for your holiday bird; another example of this punch's versatility and your creativity, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lor, these are fantastic! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!