Monday, February 8, 2010

Lilac Tilda




I have been a bad girl! I haven't posted a new card in a week. I have several things to share just not a lot of time to write all about them. You know how that goes I am sure! This is a card I made for our hostess of the Magnolia Card Kit Swap on SCS, Angela. She has been a wonderful hostess and I wanted to make something pretty for her. I love this designer paper by Stampin' Up, the colors are so pretty! Yes, another easel card, I really like these. It was fun to create and I hope you like it and I hope she liked it! I will keep this short so maybe I will have time to post more this week. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I was thinking of doing another easel card. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is a such a pretty card. I like the soft colors. I think Angela will be surprised and i´m sure she will love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card! It's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and love the verse! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Love the sparkles and the button and bow and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one Lori... you are really doing good on your easel cards and Angela is sure to love it.. Love the quote, matches the card perfectly.. very unique..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!