Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flower Bird

 



This is a nice little card I started from an example and just had fun creating. The stamp of the bird with the flowers in it just seemed to match this paper so well! I punched the flowers and sponged them to match the paper and sponged the edges of the layers with crumb cake ink. I used my Creative Memories wave cutter for the green border. The card base is crumb cake card stock, the layers are more mustard and old olive and the designer paper is the K&Co. pack I use so often. The bird is stamped with more mustard ink. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a dove. I bet you could use this dove for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love that bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!