Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Globe Card

 


First I want to apologize for changing my blog again, the green grass just wasn't working with these Christmas cards! Hopefully this is more neutral. Anyway, I made this card about a month ago and forgot to post it! I have these cup things for cards and never used them. I was thinking it would work as a snow globe though. So I hunted for a stamp small enough to fit under it and found this cute older Stampin Up snowman in my stuff. I put some snow crystals in it so you can shake it, no water in this one! The color isn't quite right on my monitor, I hope it doesn't look yellowish on yours. Later I removed the bow, just didn't like it. I will be back on Thursday, Thanksgiving with the Magnolia Christmas card blog hop. See you then, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sólo quiero decir lo que es un gran blog ha llegado hasta aquí! He estado alrededor durante bastante tiempo, pero finalmente decidió mostrar mi aprecio por vuestro trabajo! Pulgar hacia arriba, y mantenerlo en marcha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!