Friday, January 28, 2011

Box with Cards





So I was searching through Connie and Mary's site a little and found this freebie. Man they are talented! I am very tempted to buy the subscription. Looks like there are projects for 5 weeks. Hmmmmm. well anyway this is a card gift box, there are 4 cards inside and I made the design of the cards and lid different than hers but you get the idea. I had to guess at the score lines, I simply put an envelope about where I figured the bottom of the box would be and figured it out from there. I am handy like that LOL! However I didn't write it down :( I didn't do much stamping and coloring as I wanted this to be short and sweet. The cover actually fits the MFT sketch challenge of this week so I will put it up for that too. So check that blog out, all kinds of goodies there!



1 comment:

  1. I think you used this stamp before on a card. It is very sweet. How long did it take you to make this whole set?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!