Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tilda and Her Pets Basket














Isn't this the cutest little basket? I saw this basket made a while back and recently someone on one of my yahoo card making groups posted hers and I decided to give it a try. Oh my what an easy thing to make! I have seen these with candy in them and I originally saw one that the person put pens and scissors and stuff in it as a desk caddy (no handle on that one). The other thing I am so thrilled about with this is I used my Magnolia Tilda's! I really do not like making cards bigger than A2 sized. I also am not fond of square envelope issues. So that being said the Magnolia stamps are so large you cant do any decorating unless you go bigger on the card size which by the way is what most people do. We know by now I am not most people LOL! So anyway I stamped my images on a piece of paper, put them in my All-In-One printer and copied them at 50%. Printed them out and colored with my Stampin' Up markers. So I stamped them and then shrunk them! I love it! I used Spellbinders dies, Prima flowers, pearls (faux), Stampin' Up paper and the handle- oh! I bought this Martha Stewart punch specifically to do handles on things so I got to use it for this :)

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo adorable!!!!!!! And the green lacy handle makes it precious!!!!!!! This is my all time favorite of all the box/carry type things you have ever made. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kitty stamp best. You can teach me how to make the basket this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB but expect nothing less!!!

    please send me the instructions this would make a cut basket for our crops..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!