Sunday, April 3, 2011

Patterned- Paper Card


This card displays this gorgeous patterned paper. I love all these pretty papers so much (don't all of us paper crafters/hoarders?! LOL) and most of the time they get covered up by the image and sentiment. This is one time I let the paper be the "star" :) I CASE'd the card mostly, made a few changes as usual. I needed to make some quick thank you cards and thats another bonus to a card like this, easy to mass produce! The stamp and card are from Stampin' Up. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I have been missing looking at some wonderful cards! Just thought I would share a blog that sounded right up your alley. It is: Simon Says Stamp!

    Not sure if that will link, thought I would give it a shot.

    Take care, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!