Saturday, October 29, 2011

Magnolia and Basic Grey Halloween Card





I've had this cute Tilda by Magnolia stamp for a couple years now and realized I haven't used it! I was looking through my papers to use for this card and found this Basic Grey pack of 6 x 6 papers and look at what I found! These spooky trees with bats hanging in them, how perfect! The moon and bat stamp behind Tilda is also a Magnolia stamp. I ended up making this card 5 1/2 square so I could use all of this piece of designer paper and not ruin the look of the trees and bats. Then I had to do something on the inside since I used black card stock and my son has this cute bat punch so I added it in. I love this card, it was soooo hard to part with but I made it for someone and told myself from the beginning I couldn't keep it. I could always make another one :)

10 comments:

  1. very cute ! love the background papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job. The tree are wonderful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween card, love your batty Edwin
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love the design on the trees.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect paper to pair up with this Tilda! Great job on your card Lori! The recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love it, and the paper is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and adorable card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I love those trees!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! It's been so long since I played with my Tildas! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!