Saturday, December 31, 2011

Penny Black and Flower Soft Challenge

Penny Black Stamps and Flower Soft are having a blog hop and challenge that I had to join! So my other thank you cards and owl calendar will have to wait for my next post :) I used Love Antennae and Make a Wish stamps by Penny Black and Sweet Pea by Flower Soft. The paper and ribbon are by Stampin Up and Basic Grey. There are fruit punch Stickles on her cute heart antennae and a Spellbinders Die set for the shape. I used Spica glitter pen on her stockings and on the flowers in the other image but the sparkle just didnt show on any of the picture I took of the cards. The second picture of the Make a Wish card is to show the cute little mouse is cut out and placed up on a pop dot, hard to tell in the first image. Thanks for looking, keep your fingers crossed I would love to guest design for them!







2 comments:

  1. There is that cute Valentine's Day lady bug girl. She is so cute! The other cards with mice are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great!! I haven't been keeping up very well. Hmmmm...gonna have to fix that.

    Happy New Years to you, Lori!!
    Take care.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!