Monday, January 30, 2012

Brushstrokes by Penny Black



So here we go, back to mixing up my stamps and papers etc. When most people think of Penny Black stamps they think of Mimi and the Hedgies (hedgehogs) and all of the cute character stamps. I first found PB from the brushstroke flowers! I saw a beautiful calendar made with them and had to make it (btw never did though, tried but mine wasn't quite good enough). I ordered the stamps and then realized I had a cute little clear stamp set from the same company when I saw the logo! Anyway this is one of those stamps and I saw a card made with it that is clean and simple and gave it a go (ie. this is a case). The background is Hero Arts Envelope pattern bg stamp. I like it, might make another one actually! Hope you like it too :)



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty stamp. It looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very nice and I like the little pearl buttons.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!