Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Goodies and last (?!) CAS



Here is my order from Simon Says Stamps - oh my I went all out here! Lots of goodies - that Hero Arts blog hop got me too. So I should be making some things coming up with these stamps and supplies. Today's card is another cutie pie, they just make me happy coloring them. With all the boys in my house some girlie things are just necessary! I like how she is giggling about the bird on her head. Embrace life - that just fits. See how nicely this card stands up? I have ordered more of this paper (I only had a free sample) for these type of cards. It is 120 pound weight. I think I am using 80 pound right now. Its fine for layered cards but not so much for this. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. More fun stuff to play with next time we visit. I like the little girl too :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!