Thursday, October 26, 2017

Color Challenge Accepted


I recently purchased some wonderful stamps and dies from My Favorite Things (MFT).  I have purchased from them before of course - just wanted to use my recent fun things!  They have weekly challenges and I decided to play in this one.  It is a color challenge.  How fun!  I hope to win, would love to get more blueprints.  The scalloped edge and the white inner frame are dies from blueprints #27.  There are 8 dies in the set and you can mix and match them any way you like.  I love getting so many pieces in one set!  The flowers are from the flashy florals set.  I decided to use colored card stock to die cut this time rather than stamping the color on white card stock, just changing things up a bit.  I like the effect.  I am really pleased with how this turned out.  Thank you for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!