Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Cards


Hello!  I am not even sure if anyone looks at my blog anymore.  I used to be really involved in the card making community and ended up moving 3 times in 5 years and I have not blogged much until a little lately.  I am taking quick simple pictures here of my cards.  I am pretty sure all of these are case's of cards or with a few adjustments according to my supplies.  I have a bunch of cards made with my favorite things layered snowflakes, these are the "pink" ones.  I  will show blue next time. There is also a card that is from stamp simply ribbon store and Sharon made it and this is a total case of her card - I take no creative credit for any of these, just enjoyed making them!  I will post the blue cards tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!