Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Colored Pencils on Kraft

So there is a current tutorial on coloring with colored pencils on Kraft paper and I wanted to try again.  I did this a few years ago but honestly I just don't practice enough to be good at it.  I watched two different videos and gave it a try and the results are ok, not as nice as the gals in the videos!  I think one of the problems is I don't have a big collection of colors.  I have 36 Prismacolors but not three shades of each colors and it doesn't match right.  I only have one gray and it is too blue...well anyway we will see if I remedy that situation!  I do love the look on Kraft!  This card isn't done,  I don't have any Valentines Day stamp expressions to finish it yet.  Just felt like posting it!



UPDATE:  Here is the finished card, I so liked the image to be the focal point I didn't add too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!