Saturday, December 2, 2017

More Yeti Cuteness!


I am having so much fun with this My Favorite Things Beast Friends set!  It took a while to make this card and my friend who is not a card maker couldn't understand why this takes several hours.  Well here ya go, stamping, coloring, die cutting, more die cutting, more die cutting... but that's what I love.  The dies here are the card pop up box, the rectangles to go on the box, snow drifts, tree line, layered snowflakes and the yeti's.  I posted a couple pictures of my workspace as I got the various  parts prepared.  Hopefully she understands now - hard to explain otherwise!  I will be making more of this, already started on a pink one.  I am so pleased with how this turned out, too cute again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!