Friday, January 5, 2018

Loss of Pet Sympathy Card

My cousin lost both of their beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniels within a few weeks of each other.  One was ill for a while but the other was a surprise.  So hard to lose our fur-babies!  They love their dogs as much as I love mine so I wanted to send a really nice handmade sympathy card.  I worked really hard on this, I happened to have some pet themed card stock from Basic Grey that I have been hoarding (working on last year's new year resolution to use my stash!) and it worked very nicely with this. I wanted to color the stamp as a Blenheim and I think I came pretty close!  They had one Ruby and one Blenheim.  Beautiful dogs.  The stamp is from Stampavie, Laurence Collection.

This is a trifold card:
Front



Open to the middle



All the way open

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!