Thursday, January 3, 2019

Finally a few days to make cards!

I keep very busy - as many of you do I am sure!  It takes a week like between Christmas and New Years where kids are out of school, my church activities are shut down and it’s raining so much there is no practice for my son.  So all in one post here are my cards that I have had so much fun and enjoyment making.  These are the cards that give me joy, the cute Yetis and the Sloth! I just got in some precious birds that I have made a couple cards with and will post next.   I am not sure they are the type to send out to people at my age LOL! But never the less they are cute.  Also, I have CASEd these from Pinterest, most are not my original designs.  Most of the stamps and dies are My Favorite Things.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!