Thursday, June 20, 2019

Flower Fairy Card

I just got this stamp from Stamping Bella. I used to be really into their stamps but got away from them for the last 7 or so years. Their emails are plain words only. They don't have any pictures, just a link to their blog so I mostly never click. For some reason I did click the other day and let me tell you, these cards on their blog are the best! Their craftsmanship, coloring and designs are so much better than a lot I see daily. So I decided to get this cute little stamp and make some cards. Plus I can get lots of inspiration from them. This was just a very quick card I made with only the short amount of time I had. The close up picture is an attempt to show the Wink of Stella sparkle on her wings. I used water colors, they use Copics mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!