Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Halloween Card

So I've made a bunch of cards over the summer but I don't know that anyone really reads my blog anymore so I kind of lost interest posting to it! Sorry if you do read it. I could, I have enough cards to fill many days!

I thought I would post this Halloween card. I only send to my bff because well I don't really get into Halloween. Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing. She however loves it! I struggled to make this card so this is what I came up with. I fussy cut some of the figures from the paper, die cut some and the stamps are Tim Holtz crazy cats - I think thats the name. Not my usual style but seeing this more and more (especially people who use Graphics 45 paper - they don't stamp at all!) Some of the paper is Nikki Sivils, probably 10 years old and called Boo-tiful. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!