Thursday, October 24, 2019

UK Paper company

A little background story. I am following a lot of stamp and paper craft companies on Facebook and enjoy all of the cards and projects that are posted. Facebook recommends pages periodically to like or join. So this one page came up, paper crafting and I joined it. So at first when I saw all these cards and papers, stamps etc. that I had never seen before and I wanted to order some. Then I discovered it was a UK company - they sell to the US but it has the issues of international sales etc. I ordered two cute paper packs. Also reading the posts about where to buy this or that I quickly realized I can't recommend Michaels or other physical stores because they are in the US! It is so interesting to see how paper crafters in other countries buy, talk about, post etc. this wonderful craft! I love how global we are becoming. These two cards are from the paper pack I bought called The Paper Boutique. They are pictures, I didn't stamp and color - such a different way to make a card but they are so adorable! I die cut and glued and made a sentiment and done. Fun and quick. There are several more little animals in the collection I will be sure to use later. Anyway the place I purchased them from is called craftstash.us - its still international but their US site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!