Thursday, December 19, 2019

Christmas cards and a birthday

I think these are the last ones, except my hubby's card. The little fox is so cute I had to make another card with him. The trees and sentiment are in the same paper pack - I've not used printed sentiments like this inside a card but I added the Merry Christmas stamp in the same color and it seems to work. The paper pack is called Let it Snow by Kaisercraft. The next card is MFT Selfies again and the paper is from Gina K. The last card is MFT dies and I sponged the sky with Distress Inks. The birthday card is for my BFF, she has a Christmas flamingo and even though this is a birthday card I wanted to add the santa hat. Hope she likes it! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!