Friday, January 24, 2020

Graphic 45 Paper Card Flutter

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store has some great Graphic 45 papers on sale for 40% off. They posted a gorgeous card that I just had to CASE! Yes, I bought paper packs from them as well. Actually I have been purchasing ribbon, stamps and dies from them for many years. Great service and great people. This card is the set called Flutter. Here is the link to the sale: https://stampsimply.com/shop/catalog/graphic-m-7.html?sort=2a I do not get $ for this! Anyway I love this card, it is so pretty. I hand dyed the ribbon to match, it is watermelon wonder by Stampin Up, I don't believe they sell it anymore. The center flower is a Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set with Prills in the center. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning! Beautifully done. Thank you so much for mentioning our Graphic 45 sale. We are so happy to hear you are loving our products and service. That makes our day. Many, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I **love** your card! It is gorgeous! That beautiful, bright paper against a dark backdrop really POPS! Makes me so happy that my card was an inspiration for yours! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!