Sunday, March 29, 2020

A couple TSOL Cards

This card is from The Stamps Of Life card class last month. I ordered the set and then did the card with Stephanie Barnard on the Youtube video. That was fun! She is so entertaining. So this card is not original by any stretch of the imagination. I did make the card a fold-it. The basket definitely could be an Easter Card. I don't have any Easter sentiments that aren't religious! I need to look around and order something for these type of cards.

The second card is a CASE and I just wanted to do a spinner card. I think I am not keeping this set, I just have no use for piƱatas and tacos! It is a club set so I never know what I am getting each month. Most of the time I love them! Its cute and I love the colors. Definitely needs a sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!