Saturday, March 21, 2020

Making Cards by the bazillions!

With this stuck at home pandemic Covid-19 going on I have plenty of time to make cards! I have made a ton. I am going to post them in a bunch of posts because I think I can only do 5 images a post? Anyway hope it inspires someone to have some play time and fun during this strange time. If you want a name of the paper or stamps etc. just ask in comments, I will receive an email that you commented and I will answer in comments. I don't make money on this so I don't post all the info because I don't like typing all at one time LOL!

First a shaker card I love! It turned out so cool. Of course the sloth is the star!

Close up of shaker
Simon Says Stamp kit a few months back
Birthday card for my BFF's daughter - love making these cards!
Card for a friend so she can have a sample to make herself

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!