Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mishmash of Cards made

The first card is a fun fun fun set I bought off HSN. It is a Fairy set LDRS Teatime Fairies that the teapot die has window and doors that open for you to put the fairies in. There are a bunch of different fairies to stamp and die cut in this set! I made two so far and I have in mind a third one soon.
This card I finally got Distress Oxide ink to do these backgrounds with. My first attempt.
This card I made for Kristina Werner's card roll call. The theme was birthday
This one is casing her card she did a video on no line coloring.
My card making friend bought the Parisian Suite from Stamping' Up! and gave me this die cut of the Eiffel tower. I tried to copy a card with what supplies I had - this die is awesome!
Poppy Paper from Stamping' Up! again, the flowers however are not. I stamped and water colored them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!