Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Braid or Weave Card Edge Covid-19 Time

This style card was posted a couple of weeks ago and I just had to try it! I love it. Posted this one on Splitcoast Stampers right away. Now the stamps are the March Paper Pumpkin Card kit and this is what I did with them. The paper is all Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder. One of my favorite colors of theirs but I think they discontinued it. Currently they have Highland Heather which is really pretty. I sent this to my card making friends during this isolation time because it is so appropriate. By staying home we are in this together keeping down the spread of Covid-19. Some day I will look back on this blog post and remember this time in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!