Monday, November 16, 2020

Christmas Cards continued

Snowy!  I plan to make a bunch of card with this beloved Penny Black Stamp.  I masked snowy then stamped the branches.  Watercolored the rest.  The second card is a case of a card from a gal on one of my Facebook card groups who has used the background paper on so many beautiful cards we all went out and bought "that paper"  Its from Hobby Lobby and is 12x12 and only 25 cents!  Its paper not card stock but that doesn't matter for this type of use.  I used my Stamp Simply Poinsettia dies and die cut Merry Christmas by The Stamps of Life.  There is a pretty snowflake embossing folder in the background from Cuttlebug, must be 15 years old.  Glad to use old stuff!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!