Thursday, June 10, 2021

Triple Waterfall Folio Lost in Paradise Graphic 45

Welcome to my updated blog! It is quite different looking so I hope it doesn't throw you off.  Anyway on to todays project:


Here is a Waterfall Folio that I made from scratch using the Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise paper collection. It is for a swap in the G45 swap group.  G45 does sell a premade blank folio for you to use but whats the fun in that when you can use chipboard and card stock (and lots of adhesive!) and make one yourself?  So here are pics of the process with my messy desk pad and then a link to my video of opening it and all of the pages.  It was a blast to make!  So much easier than the cards I make.  The paper does all the work, no stamping and coloring. I used a die by The Stamps of Life - the pineapple, I made the butterfly brad on the cover, made all the tags with dies that I have and fussy cut some of the pieces to layer.  Took me about 8 hours to make because I got interrupted so many times which is quite alright.  I am going to make another one it was so fun!  I am ordering Catch of the Day by G45 to do the next one.  Oh, I did this one with an 8x8 pack and no extra tags etc. Next time I am using a 12x12 pack- the amount of wasted paper from 8x8 is awful.  The 12x12 makes much more sense when creating an album like this.  I buy 8x8 for card making.  I am so proud of this!  Some things just come together right, you know?  Hope you like it (and I hope my swap gal does as well, cant wait to see what she sends me!)  Sneak peak of the inside but please see the video, it shows it quite well.

Video: https://youtu.be/xSWSX1354AU


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!