Monday, March 12, 2007

Card done late at night



I stayed up with my older son until midnight last night while he finished his thesis paper for school. So why not make a couple of cards? The white one is a total case from one on Splitcoast by scrapstampindiva. My only difference was putting some glitter on the flowers. Isn't it an elegant card? I was so impressed with it. The other card is made from scraps from the card I did on Saturday's blog. It is a case of a card by laurie_c_moran. I never try to claim a card I cased as my own creation however sometimes I forget to give the person credit. The little tags are from my new Cuttlebug :) I wasn't home most of today so no creations for today but tomorrow is color challenge day, my favorite!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Edit: Just found the blog of the gal who designed the white and blue card! Oh my she is so talented! Scrapstampindiva her blog is called Inkin' It Up. Just wanted to add that so I can give her proper credit!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those little cuttlebug tags? Where have they been my stamping life?!?!? I use them for the little sayings from Flexible Phrases and such! Love them!
    Great cards. Love your unique color combo for the Best Blossoms set! Gives that set a completely different look!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!