Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some get well cards



I made some get well cards for my mom, she isn't sick - these are for her to send out :) She wanted cheerful, I hope I achieved that! I am going to make a few more then send them all to her. I know she is wondering when! The rose card layout is a case but the stamps are all different and I added the get well soon tag, the other one is as far as I know is my original design. Love the tags the Cuttlebug makes! Still waiting for the embossing folders to come in. The colors are as follows: apricot appeal-pixie pink-gable green for the rose card and bashful blue-pumpkin pie-apricot appeal for the flower can card. I also used some stickles glitter on the rose, it helps!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing you are to your mother!! These cards are wonderful and yes, very cheery. I am not up on a lot of the card jargon, what is a case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! CASE means 'copy and share everything', so basically you are copying someone else's card or scrapbook layout. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!