Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday Busy


Whew! I have had a marathon last few days! Saturday was my 'baby's' 5th birthday party. Five, wow! Done with baby stuff now. One of those things where you are sad and happy at the same time. Sad because baby's are new and precious and happy because less tantrums, crying, potty training, etc.! His party was wonderful. We had it at a local gymnastics club and the kids were great. They had a blast and they were so good! My little one was too, which was a big relief. So Friday and Saturday I was busy with party stuff and then Saturday night I went scrapbooking at my friends and then Sunday I went to a wonderful scrapbook class at Archiver's for a dog album. I finished it in the 4 hours, only one other person has been able to. Let me just say I boogied! No chit chat LOL! All my spare time to blog was taken up and I feel terribly behind. I wrote the thank you notes today and above is what I made. I wanted something quick to do and something for a child, his colors were red black and blue for the party so the card is similar. His theme was Cars - the movie. He loves Lightening McQueen! Such a boy thing :)

I am way behind on the challenges, I only did two last week. Not sure if I am going to just drop them and try to do this week's or what but I shall get back to it. Plus I need to finish the scrapbook pages I started this weekend and take pictures and upload the ones I've done for the dog album. Lots to do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading your post. Another great card! "Happy birthday to JP". My youngest will be 3 in May and oldest will be 7 in June. Time sure flies. Look forward to seeing the dog album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will work on getting the dog album on the computer :) Love the bug!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!