Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sketch cards for this week



Here are two cards for the sketch of the week, I can dig these easy ones! Thank goodness, I am not real creative this week. Funny how it comes and goes. I am likin' the simple less embellished look lately. Well week is almost over and my boys haven't driven me insane (yet)! The little one is bored and I feel like I have kept him busy every day but apparently not enough! Going to the pool, the park, play place, running errands (which he still enjoys at this age) etc. and I am pooped! The older one had his wisdom teeth out Tuesday (mom why do you make me do this on my Spring break???!!) and is doing fine but I wouldn't know as he sleeps ALL DAY. Sheesh, hope he gets a job when he grows up that is night hours! I go and wake him up, much to his dismay. I have never had a more invisible child since he turned a teenager. He used to be just like the younger one! Hyper, busy, etc. Not sure if I should complain though :) Kids, can't live with them, can't live without them!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...esp. that second one! I love the stamp you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I love the second one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I think I am going to send the second one to my BIL for his birthday in May. He has the same birthday as my oldest and his son has the same birthday as my youngest! My sister's husband and son. Now how did I do that?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!