Monday, July 30, 2007

Aww drats, I am back


I hate leaving the beach! It is so nice, the waves and the air, you know "the beach". I have not made a card since I got back! Granted it was only two days ago but still, I see so many wonderful challenges on Splitcoast and I don't know where to start! Plus my lil one is home all week and bored to death and I don't have a minutes peace. He is chatting in my ear right now as I type. So I guess I will go find something for him to do!

Here is a picture in front of our condo at Myrtle Beach with the lil one sitting in his beach chair in the water.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are back!! That is a fun picture! I didn't know he could sit still so long. Just kidding. He needs solitude, too, what better place than the beach for that!

    Anyway, welcome back Lori. :-)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! You are so right, he sat there for maybe 3 minutes LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! : P

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!