Friday, July 20, 2007

Wooo Hoo!


I am so excited! ScrappinTrish has named me for Rockin' Girl Blogger! She said my blog was the first one she ever visited and let me say I am totally honored! She has created her own blog that is awesome! Here is a link to her blog - miss trish. Thank you so much Trish! I have seen blog challenges, blogs being tagged, blog candy and I just haven't had the chance to participate but I am thinking now that I have a stat counter to do a blog candy giveaway myself coming up when I hit a big milestone for my blog. So stay tuned, details will be on a later post. I think I am to name a rockin' girl blogger now myself so when I get back, I will announce who! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what this means but it sounds kewl! LOL Congrats!!! : )

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!