Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Coffee again!


I saw a card layout like this and loved it - so I CASEd it! (So what's new? LOL!) I love this stamp that I picked up a little while back, it is different then the stamp of the original but it works the same. I stamped it twice and cut out the front part of the cup and put it on pop-dots so it is dimensional in person. I used perfect pearls in a pretty pink but it was so light it didn't show up. I decided to chalk over it with a pink color to brighten it up a bit. I did the sentiment different too, I had this cute little just a note stamp that works well with the style of this stamp. The paper is by Paper Salon. I always laugh when I see that name, I keep hearing in my head that guy that calls it "sal on" instead of "sa lon". Not sure how to make that come across but it is a stuffy-snobby sort of French way of saying it and I now say Paper Sal-on like he does LOL! Anyway, pretty papers.

5 comments:

  1. That is an awesome card!! You did a great job, once again. Love the colors!

    Take care, Lori.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why but this card reminds me of when we went to Vegas. Oh, maybe because of going up the Eiffel Tower, since you mentioned French. The card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty indeed...even with the 'coffee' cups! LOL tea cups next time perhaps? ahahaha Love the papers---colours are divine!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous card!
    Love the nice soft colors...those coffee cups are so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's funny, when you work with a subject you are passionate about or something (like pretty paper, etc.) that inspires you it makes your work even better!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!