Sunday, February 3, 2008

Valentine's Cards



My church has a Crop every first Friday of the month and then every other month they include Saturday. So the gal in charge of it thought it would be fun to have a card class for everyone who was interested. She has seen my cards floating around church as I have given them to several people already. She asked me if I was interested and of course, I jumped at the chance. I love to make cards and love to share my passion with other people. I enjoy teaching it very much and I am not a sales rep for any company so I am kind of "safe" to do it (there is a rule against selling inside the church). The first card is a partial "case" and the second one is mine from a sketch challenge on SCS. Since a lot of the gals are scrapbookers I used patterned paper to show them they could use it on cards and then to introduce an idea of stamping I showed them using Versamark to make a background paper themselves. They thought it was cool :) We had a good time and everyone was happy with their cards they made themselves and got to take home.

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!! The cards and the class I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the mouse one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the animal stamps you use on the cards. Will you have JP using stamps to make his own Valentine cards this year?

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl, wish you could come too!

    Michelle, Oh my gosh I am commenting on your blog but LOL! You kill me! Thanks about the mouse card :)

    Jan, I did the last two years and hope to this year if he can sit still to do it! You only thought he was hyper last Summer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always...

    and since you already have a LOVE LOVE LOVE mouse one...I have to tell ya, that I was saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ellie one! I do!

    Great work and kewl about the class!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!