Friday, May 2, 2008

Fishing card


This is a card I made for my brother-in-law who shares a birthday with my oldest son. What is so funny is his son and my other son also share a birthday! This is my sister's husband. I just think it is so cool. Anyway he loves to fish and just got a new fishing boat so even though I have used this stamp set before I wanted to make a real nice card for him. I had to look up the trout to color it right! I used a picture of a rainbow trout :) The paper is the western themed one from SU, forgot the name. I love that set but do not have a lot of use for it. The trout is on pop-up dots too.

My oldest son is going to be 16 Tuesday. Ack! At this point he doesn't want to drive so at least I don't have to worry about that. I just can't believe he is that old, I still some days remember being 16 as if I almost still am! I tell you what, I had my driver's license by 8:15 a.m. the day I turned 16. I had a car when I was 15 1/2! I don't get it but I am not complaining. He says there isn't anywhere he needs to drive. Hmmmm perhaps he should get a job this Summer! I will have to work on him for that :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is gorgeous! Love it! The colours...the papers...everything is perfect!!! You rock! : )

Donna

jan said...

Rachel will work on Brian getting his license this summer. She can't wait to show you her's.

Very handsome card.

peanutbee said...

Wow, this card rocks!!

Cheryl said...

A great card!! It is a perfect masculine card. I have brothers that card would be perfect for.