Friday, May 2, 2008

Another CASE


I love this card! I CASEd a card by Cambria, she makes such awesome cards! Also all kind of boxes and purses and such, she is so creative :) Anyway she had this on her blog and I had to make it, I did use different designer paper and my colors are a bit different (and I used ribbon) but all else is the same. I like how the bright colors look on the white paper. I don't like how the black ink smeared and got into the apricot color when I used the markers, I thought it shouldn't do that. I used the SU products, I wonder why. I am giving this to one of my birthday fairy recipients this month.

5 comments:

  1. This card looks 3D to me. Anyone would be happy to get this one for a birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...love the contrast of colour with the white too! Very pretty! : )

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Wow, the person I sent it too also emailed me and told me how they loved it. I need to make more of this one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!