Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My son's birthday card


It is hard to make a card in all black so my son will have to just put up with the little bit of brown I had to use. Oh and the slightest bit of blue to symbolize water. He actually enjoys fishing so I went ahead and used this set for him too. The trout has crystal effects covering it so it looks like glass. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the black part. The fishing lures were hard to punch holes in for the "fishing line" so I ended up putting them and the trout on dimensionals (pop-up dots). He liked it and that's all that counts :)

4 comments:

  1. Another great card! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Manly! He'll love it! Now what's the name of that embossing folder? I don't think I've seen that one yet...*adding to the list* lol

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I so appreciate you looking and making comments :) That folder I will have to look up but it might be wood grain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cbug folder is distressed stripes :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!