Friday, May 1, 2009

Alota CASE



Look at this cute card! It is a CASE (copy and share everything) of a card made by Michelle Oatman. She is very talented and most of the time I am too busy checking out her donkeys but this card caught my eye (hello, banana split!) My friend loves bees so I showed her this card and she got the stamp which is by Alota Stamps. Wooo Hoo! We had so much fun figuring out how to make this and put it together, I didn't have the same paper but we improvised with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots and the polka dot stamp to keep the "dot" theme going :) We used Diamond Glaze (Crystal Effects is similar) on the toppings and the cherry and Stickles glitter on the whipped cream and the bee's wings. I printed the sentiment from the computer to match the saying she had on her card because it is perfect for it!

Hope you enjoy and check out her blog to see her wonderful creations :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow what an honor! I really don't know that I have been cased before.. just came across yours and WOW love it! Really great! Now if only you had taken me on that trip to Key West that would have been even better!!LOL

    Thanks again! Really made my day -
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!