Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Key West Trip







Well first off I didn't win the Magnolia Challenge. There were close to 400 entrants! It was a random pick too, not judged on your card (thank God there were a lot of really awesome cards- go look!) So I am disappointed but not heart-broken. So I ordered the Summer Club Kit from Magnolia itself (the Sweden site). That was my own consolation LOL! Just kidding.

We went to Key West for several days, got back late Monday night but just don't feel like doing anything at all. What's the matter with me? It's like depression or something, I so loved it there it was gorgeous. I sure hope I snap out of this or I better not go somewhere like that ever again! So here area few of my favorite pictures, it was our 20th wedding anniversary. I will post a card soon, I have one in store for you but had to post my vacation pictures first :)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vacation photos, Lori -- I can see why it was difficult to come home! You really have an eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sending the pictures of your trip. Don't you just love flying over the Atlantic Ocean towards the caribbean with all the turquoise water colors? We will have to go together to some of the VI's one day. So glad you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!