Friday, October 16, 2009

The Cutest little Vampire


Here is the other half of the card kit that I posted yesterday. The image of the cute vampire, the moon brads, the ribbon and the bat border below are from the kit. I really got a lot of use out of that card kit! He is the cutest vampire I have ever seen! I get a kick out of him holding the garlic. He is a Hanglar and Stanglar stamp which remind me of the Magnolia stamps because they don't have a mouth and have such cute faces. This is colored with water color crayons. I just had to use purple inside his cape and of course had to add stickles to it :) The bats are stamped and cut out. The paper is from that same Halloween paper set - Niki Sivils Boo-Tiful. I still have plenty left to make more and it was a 6 x 6 packet! The sentiment I made on the computer because I wanted a round stamp that said Happy Halloween that is an inch or less in size and can't find one. I would love to create a whole bunch of one inch circle stamps of all the seasons sentiments etc. because I would rather use them on all of my cards. I can always figure out how to fit a one inch circle on my card whereas I have such a hard time with the longer and bigger sentiments. So when all else fails make one! Have a great day :)


7 comments:

  1. Awwwww...he is too cute!!! I love those images to pieces!!! Beautiful coloring on him too, Lori!!! Love this card...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should say cute, handsome, or sweet. In any case, your vampire guy is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela (SCS monkeymama)October 16, 2009 at 10:58 AM

    I am loving this one too! Great job coloring the black and that garlic just gives me fits! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with him!! I just love him...he is the cutest thing! :D

    I love your idea of the 1" circle sentiments printed from the computer. I'm going to give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks great. Love how you colored the black parts of the image, I always have trouble with that. When you release your line of one inch circular stamps, let me know, LOL, I'll buy some! Such a great idea! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny is it that this vampire carries his own garlic! Perfect sketch for him and those DPs have just enough darker colors to really make this little guy stand out!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!