Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Swap Card for Tri (Fold) Shutter Cards




I made 4 of these for the swap, the card itself is extremely easy to make but cutting all those little bits of paper sure is time consuming! It is fun though. I decided to go with a Christmas theme, my first Christmas card of the season. The pretty designer paper is from Stampin Up, and the card stock is real red. The snowflakes are dies from Cuttlebug, I cut them in garden green, real red and chocolate chip then put chunky glitter on them. The sentiment is on cardstock using a Nestie die, barely fit though! The Stickles are on the snowflakes in the sentiment. Of course it's Tilda again :) She is from last year's Winter collection. It is really hard to tell but I used fun flock in white on the trim, collars and hat and it's nice and fuzzy. That's it! I hope the recipients like my entry :)


5 comments:

  1. These shutter cards are such a great way to showcase lots of fun DPs without having to use a bunch of any particular one! Sweet Tilda (the fun flock is perfect) to start the card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LORI!! I love this card! I just did the tri-shutter for the VSN night. I was worried it would be hard but it's not! I love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW LORI!!!! What a beautiful card! Looks like a lot of work with all the coloring in & cutting paper. Not to mention getting all the right colors. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card!!! great paper choices. i did five tri shutters last night for halloween i too thought they'd be hard, NOT!! and a great way to use scraps......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Lori!!! Just love everything about it!!!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!