Friday, November 6, 2009


I realized this morning I haven't made one card this week and well not last week either! I have not been in the mood to create. I don't know why though! Just one of those mojo comes and goes things that a lot of crafters talk about. I signed up for a "mingle" on one of the yahoo groups I belong to and I have the whole month of November to complete it. However, knowing me I better do it now or I will be doing it Nov. 30th! I am trying to change my procrastinating ways :) The rules are: has to be a Magnolia and a thanksgiving theme (I think or Fall theme...) I wanted to use the chef Tilda and Edwin since I haven't used them yet and they seem sort of related to Thanksgiving in that they are cooks... ok it's a stretch. I saved the theme by adding the sentiment though. I used a K & Co. paper pack and some paper flowers from Memory Makers, build a brad and ribbon that may be from Stampin Up. The sentiment stamp is from Stampology. The sketch is a week ago's sketch challenge on Splitcoast, except I kind of goofed. The sketch is made for a 4.25 x 5.5 card and this card is 5.5 x 5.5 square. I measured the pieces for the smaller card so when I put them on my card they don't go all the way to the edges like the sketch planned. Oh well, I like it just as well :) Call it creative license I guess - yeah that sounds better than I goofed, huh?!

4 comments:

  1. They sure look like the perfect cooking team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my mojo is on vacation! Glad to have you back with such a cute entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable pair! Love that DP, too -- so rich and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela (SCS monkeymama)November 12, 2009 at 6:15 AM

    This turned out darling! Beatiful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!