Sunday, January 16, 2011

Calendar Box for Me






I made another calendar box, this one for myself! I saw on Becca's blog that she made a different page for each month so I though I would do that this time. So each month has a page that you clip on the box, keeping the rest in the drawer. I tried to keep them all one layer so they would fit in the box, with the exception of my birthday month June :) They aren't my favorite work, just didnt seem to have the right mojo flowing but I picked a couple of the better ones to show here. The ink for the calendar pages are matching the colors in the paper on the box as much as possible. I like making these boxes.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to teach me how to make these boxes. As always, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!