Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Valentine's Day card



Happy Valentine's Day! I sure do appreciate you checking out my blog and I hope you feel some love today :) This is the card I made for my hubby. We both enjoy our dogs and cats (even if hubby doesn't want to admit he likes a CAT LOL!) so when I saw this stamp I thought it would be great for us. It is from Taylored Expressions. I purchased it last year at the Craft and Hobby Show in Anaheim, CA before the CHA started. I really enjoyed it, I thought it was very well attended so I don't know why they didn't do it again this year. Anyway the gals at the booth were very nice and had lot's of great things going on.

I cased this card pretty much. There you have it. I used different paper and put my ribbon in a different spot but it was just such a cool card I wanted to do it :) I wanted to make it more masculine too. I thought this paper was cool for it, it is a 6 x 6 Stampin Up designer paper pad my friend gave me and it has lots of houses, clouds and hearts in it. Double sided paper too so lots of patterns. The house is "paper pieced" as well as the little heart above the doggies. I dont know if you can see it but I put glossy accents on their noses because we all know dogs have {cold} wet noses! I hope he likes it :)



Here is the inside of the card before I write my gushy note :) Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so you! The houses look great at the bottom and match the puppy dog house. Great :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!