Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Sketch Challenge CCMC-OM4



This first card is for the Create with Connie and Mary's Sketch Challenge open to subscribers of their Occasions Edition newsletter. It is week four's sketch, I meant to do all of these but just have not been able to do it all. Some weeks I am crazy busy with house and family stuff and some weeks not so much. Since my son is home from school sick with Strep throat I have had time today to make a couple of cards between Popsicles and naps :) This is made with Stampin Up products, paper punches, stamps and ribbon. I used the paper from the sale a bration mini, the owl stamp is from the mini too and the punch is in the catalog I believe. (I am not a demo so I don't keep track of this stuff). It was a great sketch to work with and I had no idea this is what I was going to come up with before I started but it kind of fell together once I saw the sentiment sitting on my shelf. It sits in front of my stamp boxes because I loaned it out once and now I have no idea what stamp set it came from! So it sits there but see, I got to use it because of that! So there you have it and I hope I win!




While I had this paper out I made another little card to use my new bird punch. I love this bird and branch! I have another bird die but it wasn't as cute as this one so I finally got it. I think it's been out a while! Anyway just a card I put together by myself, no sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Yeah--your card is so happy & cheery. I really like the colors & the pair of owls are so cute sitting on the branch. Thanks for playing at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the owls sitting together and that perfect sentiment! They both work great for this sketch! Thanks for creating with us this week at the CCM Occasions edition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards...love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!