Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday card


This is that Hero Arts stamp that I bought from Archiver's - the card technique class I mentioned in a post a while back. I did the same technique but this time used mostly red (fired brick distress ink). I embossed the stamp with white e.p., colored in the flowers and then stamped the french script stamp over top with vintage photo distress ink. I also stamped the same red paper with a floral stamp and punched out the bird. The script idea with this stamp came from another card I saw :) I made this for my sister's birthday - I always make cards in blue for her since she likes the color and it's my favorite color but I thought I would switch it up this time and do something different for her. I just love this stamp! Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't think of red for a woman's card, but it looks good. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!