Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last (Maybe) Christmas Card & Box

This card I made last year or the year before at my friend's stamp a stack, it is embossed with iridescent ice glitter. I had to make it again this year. The stamp is by Hero Arts. It is so pretty in person! Just sparkles everywhere. Hope you can see a little bit of it in these two pictures. The rest are the Stampin Up Christmas box, my dear friend gave the kit to me to make for Christmas and brought it over for both of us to make together! What a great idea, we enjoy stamping together as often as possible. Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty. The colors work so well together. You'll have to teach me hw to make a box, and you know how challenged I am - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that Christmas box! It is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!