Sunday, December 11, 2011

Next set of Christmas cards

Here are the cards I made Friday and Saturday with the new stamps. Didnt get to all of the stamps yet and didnt get as much done as I wanted that's for sure! Ended up spending hours fixing my son's Windows computer - ugh its why I bought a Mac and here I am still having to fix Windows issues. Anyway it ate up my time. I have to finish by Weds. night as I am going to visit my family for Christmas and I do need to mail these *before* Christmas! I am posting a picture of my work area chaos too, I dont know how I end up with such a huge mess! I did try to clean it up, I got a box and organized some stuff I needed out in it so it was handy. Plus I watch TV on my iPad while I craft - nice and convenient size to put wherever I need to on my table.

The first card I wanted to have it far more perfect than I should have and spent three hours trying different designer papers and embellishments and layouts and finally ended up with this. I do really like it but it should not have taken so long! The next ones I did in no time. They need more embellishing or something but I got to make cards a bit faster. Too much thinking!





2 comments:

  1. WOW! Theres are so pretty! I love them :) Such pretty colors & sparkle. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! So which one is mine? By the look of your desk, you were "Crafty" this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!